cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse order still in process

Former Member

Hi Experts,

We have the WTs in confirmed status but still the warehouse orders are in process. This WT is for internal warehouse movement.

Please throw some light on this issue to get it solved.

Regards,

Priya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

Your reply on this will be helpful.

Thanks,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

There is one more way which might get your problem resolved.

Just remove the resource associated with this warehouse order -- /n/scwm/mon -> resource management -> queue -> enter the queue no ( loading bay no ) -> execute -> log off the resource .

1. go to the TCode /n/scwm/mon -> documents -> warehouse orders -> ( check the Open WOs and uncheck all others ) -> enter the warehouse order no -> execute .

2. scroll towards right side of the records and note down the document no . This document no is actually the EWM Document no .

3. /n/scwm/prdo -> enter the outbound delivery order no / EWM Document no. Navigate to the Transportation unit - > do reverse checkpoint departure . As the transportation unit transaction is "completed " no activity can e performed in warehouse orders/tasks associated with this truck .

4. /n/scwm/mon -> documents -> warehouse order no -> execute -> warehouse task. on doing this , you will get the warehouse task info in bottom view . if it is picking/packing task and unconfirmed , then cancel WT or else , create the loading tasks by tracking the HU no and using TCode /n/scwm/adhu.. confirm the loading tasks and then you can unload the material to ur desired bin .

Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya ,

There is difference between the warehouse tasks created for stock movement from bin to the bay and the internal warehouse task movements .

In scenarios like unloading the material from truck to the bay through /n/scwm/adhu , the warehouse task created is of internal movements and it gets confirmed automatically (if confirm checkbox is checked in mass change button ) when created . This has no relation with the warehouse orders which were created initially for stock movements after Outbound delivery creation.

in /n/scwm/mon -> (paste ewm outbound delivery no ) -> execute -> warehouse task -> (note the difference in external process Step column )

so the warehouse orders which are showing "in process " status is for the original orders created after the creation of the outbound delivery ) .

In case you need more explanation , do ask . I hope your issue is resolved

Best regards

Pratyush Hota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

The issue is not yet solved

We have opened an incident and raised it to SAP .

I have provided the test case in quality to reproduce the issue in that case I have got the reply from SAP as below

Dear priya,

Thanks for the examples I managed to check them. I actually processed

the first example. I have done the following steps - just to make sure

we are talking about the same thing:

1. I entered the transaction /scwm/adhu

2. Added the HU 354490005000497426

3. Added the destination resource XXXXX

4. Kept every other already filled attribute (WPT, source, etc) and

pressed create+save.

5. Went to the confirm UI through the menu

6. Confirmed the warehouse task.

7. Entered /scwm/adhu again with the same HU.

8. Entered destination bin XXXX (which was the original source bin).

9. Create+ save and again confirmed the WT.

Result:

- HU went back to the original bin

- no resource in the stock/HU

warehouse orders are: 14287 and 14288

So it seems that there has to be something else because following your

description step-by-step doesn't end up the same result as you

mentioned.

I can think of two things:

- There is a mistake by the user and the resource is passed to the

second warehouse task. This can result that the stock keeps the

resource but in this case this is intended.

- The process is not done using /scwm/adhu and the whole testing has

to be done following different steps to reproduce the issue.

Please check and assist me with the reproduction procedure

Can you guide me for the steps which needs to reproduce the test case in quality.

Is there any specific note to be implemented for this one which is provided by SAP.

This is frequently occurring issue in production which needs to be fixed up permanently.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Priya

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If all your WT within your WO are confirmed and still your WO shows open status, it is normally caused by data inconsistency, and it can be solved by opening a SAP incident to let SAP to fix it.

You can also try to use /SCWM/CHM_LOG, using ad-hoc check see if there is an option to correct WO related inconsistency.

BR,

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You can use Check Monitor to correct the inconsistent WO status,

Thanks

Saba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in config for warehouse order status the user mode is 1 i.e SAP Support.

I need maintain the changes in as 0 customer.

Regards,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

What version you are working on??

Normally this is the issue in older version of EWM. In that case User Check Monitor to correct the status of WO.LIME entries needs to be corrected.

Regards,

Rohit