Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor issue in SRM

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I search for a supplier(6000) in SRM I can see a Supplier-6000 is listed and he extended for 2
purchase organization X (for logical system-100) & Y (for logical system 200)

When I check this supplier in VENMAP table I can see that this supplier 6000 exist with Logical system 200 & not exist for logical system 100

And also I have checked in backend ECC system (Logical system 100) in LFA1 table and no entry exist for this supplier 6000

If it so then how in SRM we are able to see the supplier-6000 with Y purchase org combination? what could be the possibility?

I suspect this supplier could have been extended to Y purchase org at SRM level,But how I can confirm this?

What is the t code which shows change log for this supplier in SRM system and what changes is made?

Pls share your thoughts

Thanks,

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

as we are not able to find any evidence which shows the Vendor created locally  at SRM & not replicated from ECC,closing this thread

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

how many entries do you have in BBPM_BUT_FRG0060 table for partner guid concerned?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

There is only one entry in the table BBPM_BUT_FRG0060.

I am able to see the vendor in Tcode BP but not able to see in portal query Suppliers.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you find your supplier using vendor search-help when creating Shopping Cart?

Both fixed and preferred suppliers are looked for with BBP_BUPA_VENDOR search-help (Exit BBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_VENDOR_EXP).

Concerning admin queries to find your supplier, debug IF_POWL_FEEDER~HANDLE_ACTION method from /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWLT_BUPA_SUP class do understand why supplier is not found.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

You have mentioned:

- Vendor is extended to P.Org V (L.Sys - 100) in SRM but not in VENMAP table -> Where id you check this (portal/bbp* transactions)

- Also you have mentioned Vendor is not in LFA1 table (L.Sys - 100), if vendor is not in ECC how do you expect it to be replicated to SRM -> So, please check (if relevant) in the L.Sys - 200 if the vendor is present in the LFM1 table.

Relevant tables:

Table BBP_VDSYNC_CUST - LATEST SYNC report

Table BBPNEWVD_LOG - shows which vendor from the back-end newly added.

(Courtesy - https://scn.sap.com/thread/1266778)

You can verify in portal to check the P.Org to which a vendor is extended to.

Also, check if this happened for only supplier ?

Br,

Raghu

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Vendor is extended to P.Org V (L.Sys - 100) in SRM but not in VENMAP table -> Where id you check this (portal/bbp* transactions)-when i search for the vendor in SRM system through ,PO craetion/Moniter shopping cart report system give 2 option with 2 different purchase org (y & X),that is the reason i thought the supplier extened to puir.org "X" at SRM level/local

Also you have mentioned Vendor is not in LFA1 table (L.Sys - 100), if vendor is not in ECC how do you expect it to be replicated to SRM -> So, please check (if relevant) in the L.Sys - 200 if the vendor is present in the LFM1 table.-Unfortunatly we cannot check this as the logical system-200 used by another project

And i am not able to see any table-BBPNEWVD_LOG/BBP_NEWVD_LOG in SRM system

Thanks,

San

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi San,

If VENMAP has no entry for logical system 100, this means that this supplier has never been replicated from 100.
The relationship entry in supplier can be added from SRM side manually.
If you want to check the change log, you may try to check 'Extras--> Change History' in trx BP for this supplier.

BR,
ivy

former_member504447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Agree with your comment,the supplier could have extended at SRM level

But wher i can see

when this supplier extented to pur.org -X(logical system-100) & who has did that?

can i see this in BP transaction?through 'Extras--> Change History' i can see changes made to the Address fields.

Thanks,
San

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi San,

I am afraid that this is the only place that I could think about where the change log might be recorded.
Please check the path in trx BP for the problematic supplier.

Best regards,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

We are alos facing the same issue.

We are able to see the vendor in BP and VENMAP but getting the error "Vendor not intended for the Purchasing organization  XXXXXXXX".

I tried to make some changes to vendor and transferred to SRM again but still the same issue.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

Before fixing this, we should try to find out why this error is raised.

Please check if there is entry in table bbpm_but_frg0060 with partner guid of vendor (you may get this guid from table venmap).

If there is entry, please check if this assigned organization is linked with backend organization assigned to this vendor in ECC side. You may check this in pposa_bbp and in function tab, it should have backend org maintained there.

If there is no such entry, you have to recheck if ECC vendor is assigned to any organization in backend. If so, please make some slight change to this vendor in ECC and replicate this vendor to SRM again to see if the relationship with org can be replicated.
Meanwhile please also check if the following note is applied in your ECC system:2157459

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

There is a entry in the table bbpm_but_frg0060 with purchasing organization.

The vendor is created for purchasing organization in ECC.

I have made some changes and re-transferred the vendor from ECC.

But the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Siddappa

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddappa,

I guess this error happened while creating SC or PO.
1, Please save this PO or SC, and go to bbp_pd to check details of header (table BBP_PDBEH), and check if field BE_PUR_ORG is filled with value, for example, A.
2, check table bbpm_but_frg0060/0061 for the assigned vendor and check the organization in pposa_bbp. Go to Function tab to see the backend organization assigned, for example, B.

A should equal to B, or else this error will be raised.

BR,
Ivy