Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Condition in Work Order not copied from Task list

sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PM Guru,

In Task list, I have maintained system condition in Task list's operation and I assume it can be copied to work order when due.

But system condition is NOT brought over.

What are the possible reasons for that?

Thank you,

Sally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gents,

I've looked through the 2 OSS Notes concerned and it seems it may not be the same case.

System condition maintained on Maintenance item can be copied to Order header.

From my experience, even though we do not maintain it at Maintenance item level, we still can see it copied from Task list.

1. System condition at Task List operation level is also maintained but not transferred to PM order operation. It is not due to the validity date.

The operation may have different system condition from order header some time.

Please explain why.

2.System condition at Task list header level is not copied to order header.   Then what is it for?

Thank you,

Sally

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

In case if you are able to replicate scenarios, then you need to raise a OSS message.

Also check for SAP notes.

Reason behind the system behaviour can be well explained by SAP only.

Regards

Terence

former_member200662
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If the above OSS notes are working for you, probably you need to raise a OSS message.

To answer your queries,

1. The System condition at tasklist operation level gets copied to work order operations in standard SAP. The reason for not copying - you need to check the SAP

2. System condition at Tasklist Header will not get copied to work order header. The purpose of giving the system condition at tasklist header is that if you give as "0-not in operation" at header of tasklist then all operations in that tasklist will have condition updated as "0". You need not enter for each operation.

Regards

Pavan

sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your help, Pavan and Terence,

For some reason, after I run a batch job for IP30, the order got the system status at the operation level.

Good to know that in depth for you.

Sally

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200662
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Your assumption is correct, the system condition should get copied to work order. I just tried, it works fine for me.

May be this is Release issue.

The below OSS notes may help you

117020 - Maintenance task list transfer: system condition

Regards

Pavan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Check whether this relates to your issue

2157786 - System condition not copied from task list to order during maintenance plan scheduling

Regards

Terence

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sally,

It should be copied from TL operation to WO operation.

Are you using any developments in this process?

I don't think this is relevant, but have a look at this OSS Note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2157786

PeteA