Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT1D automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ABAP Gurus,

Greeting!

This is my first time to create a discussion and it is all about automating the LT1D posting. I need to know the best approach if I want to upload the Transfer Order data and post it in LT1D. Is there any available BAPI for this or SHDB is the right approach?

Looking forward for your great input and Thanks in advance.

Bong Datu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artemio!

Thank you for participating in the SCN

So... I have two FM, L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE and L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE, please make sure these matching your requirement.

Ahhh, adding ... I ask you to also check out the links below to better use and approach here, oks?! .

The SCN Rules of Engagement

How to close a discussion and why

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

3 REPLIES 3

raphael_almeida
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Artemio!

Thank you for participating in the SCN

So... I have two FM, L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE and L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE, please make sure these matching your requirement.

Ahhh, adding ... I ask you to also check out the links below to better use and approach here, oks?! .

The SCN Rules of Engagement

How to close a discussion and why

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.

0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

With your reply, I've learned a lot about the TO posting. This is great blog. Thank you for helping me.

0 Kudos

Hi Artemio !

Glad to have helped you, but you did not tell me if the functions solved your problem. You should only mark something as solved when really answered to our problem, oks?

Warm regards,

Raphael Pacheco.