cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Access Review History Report and User to Role Relationship report not showing any data

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run the report User Access Review History Report and User to Role Relationship report not showing any data in our GRC 10.1 system, I can not find any data in my report. Is i am missing some thing here in configuration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in GRC 10.1, I think i missed to mention in my initial post that we are using Business role for our User Provisioning. And as below thread it seems UAR report now work when we use Business Role.

Regards,

Jainendra Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

pls check this

Note 1960836:User to Role Relationship report error

0 Kudos

Hi,

User to Role Relationship report is working fine now. But below 3 report still not showing any data.

User Access Review History Report

User Review Status Report

SOD Review History Report

Regards,

Jainendra Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Jainendra,

Could you let us know how the issue got fixed

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

For User to Role Relationship report there was missing object GRAC_SYSTM for my profile so it was not working.

Regards,

Jainendra Kumar

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

on top to what have been said please also check the following note which brings both improvements of the reports and fixes for known issues:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2119731

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Just to add on this that no system is available for selection when i run the User to Role Relationship job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you check for any UAR requests in  Search requests under Access Management. if there are none, then your report User Access Review History Report, will also contain no entries. So, check if UAR requests steps have been completed or not(job for generation of UAR data, review request(if ADMIN REVIEW is set as YES), job for generation of UAR workflow)

could you run your rep. sync job, so that GRC tables will get populated for User to role relationship report

0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I can see the data when i run the report Service Level for Requests and there is many access request which has completed but its not showing any information in User Access Review History Report.

I run the Full sync repository job but still the same issue. And there is no system available for selection when i run report User to Role Relationship.

Regards,

Jainendra Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Set the parameter 1027 to YES (Enable Offline Risk Analysis). Run the "Batch Risk Analysis" under ARA in SPRO.

Most of the reports in "Reports and Analytics" tab uses offline data.

Thanks.

Regards,

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as mentioned in my earliest reply, could you check if you have any UAR request in Access Management->..-> Search Requests.

i can see your system option and dropdown for User to role relationship. But i get entry in my dropdown. So, could you check if you have sufficient auth. for object GRAC_REP

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I have updated the value with YES for 1027 and run the Job but still i am not able to display any data for below report.

User Access Review History Report

User Review Status Report

SOD Review History Report

Regards,

Jainendra Kumar

0 Kudos

Is there any table where some data store related to this report so that i can have a look on those.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jainendra,

Refer the below tables for UAR related data

gracreq

gracreqowner

gracrevitem

gracrevcordmap

gracreqowner

grfnmwrtinst

grfnmwrtappr