cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery notification is inactive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For the distributed inbound delivery from ECC, i see the inbound delivery notification is in inactive mode with below error message.

When i try to activate it , throwing below screen shot message. I have verified all the relevant settings for that , but i couldn't find the issue.

Please suggest me what causing the issue

Thank you...

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj/Victoria,

Thank you for your response. I have already below screen shot configuration for SSCC .

Still getting the same error. Not able to find the issue causing.

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

Have you checked the number range assignment type for the packaging material is A SSCC or B number range Interval ? and check the expliannation, and select the correct one and test?

BR,

Vic

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Pleaes check the following path in customizing:

EWM->Cross-Process Setting->Handling Units->Basics-> Defining Packaging Material Types,

how you set up the packaging material with SSCC number assignment, which might mean that HU ID must fit  the SSCC

an example might be ILN basic number is 10000000. you may need to change to 11000000.

BR,

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Have you packed you del and if so can you check one del without packing and check same error is there.

Extended Warehouse Management • Cross-Process Settings • Handling Units • External

Identification • SSCC Number Assignment According to EAN128 • Maintain SSCC Generation for Each Warehouse Number.

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Check the log for more details and post the same.