Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW with object type BAPI

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm creating LSMW using BAPI BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 in APO.

I have completed till step #8 but getting below error on step #9 - Read Data.

Before posting, I searched forum but could not find any post that i'm needing.

Please suugest/help/guide.

Thanks in Advance.

Generation canceled: No field with this name

Message no. /SAPDMC/LSMW_OBJ_070032

Diagnosis

You are working with at least one subordinate source structure. However, the source fields of the dependent structures you have entered are not compatible with the other definitions within your LSMW object.

Procedure

Correct your source field definitions in the step 'Maintain Source Fields'. In the case of dependent structures, the key is given the same name across all fields, meaning that in the subordinate structure, at least one source field must have the name of a field of the superordinate structure. During the import, this field is then used as a key for the relationship between the two dependent structures. This method ensures that the hierarchical source structure you defined can be read correctly by the LSMW.

If you do not require a relational key relationship such as this, delete the dependencies of the structures in the step 'Maintain Source Structures'. In the case of flat structures, no fields of the same name are required.

Below is how i have maintained the steps.

Deatails below;

Source field structures

Source field fields maintained

Sttucture relationship

Field mapping & conversion rule

1 REPLY 1

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is resolved. I did re-recording & it worked.

Thanks.