cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to read Analysis view of the order item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to have a report to compare pricing on order from and interface vs in ECC.

We receive some of our discounts via interface.

We need a report which will show a comparison of what price ECC would have determined against what was sent by the interface.

I know we have KONV based on KNUMV from VBAK which gives item level pricing and related details.

However the problem I am having is when we receive the discounts from interface system deletes the records determined by ECC in Pricing comm struct.

I am having diffculty spotting the original ECC values to compare the interface values with.

I can see in analysis view that system marks those records as deleted as below.

Also if I click deleted it leads me to the condition record.

Is there a table (not structure as I need to run the report after event not at order create run time) I can use to display these values via the order.This will give me the base value to compare with.

Otherwise since at a condition level there are several access keys it will be difficult to determine which access key to compare the interface discount value with.

Thanks in advance for your time on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

In the screenshot the Deleted Condition Record is YDCA Condition and the Records was Access No. 070.

Now in the Access Sequence, the access 070 would be nothing but a Condition Table say for example it is 005.

So to SE16N and explore Table A005. Here you will get the Condition Records Number and you can pass on the same to Table KONP to fetch the Condition Record that was deleted in Sales Order.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta