Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict PO line to integrate to TM based on Incoterms

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We can control in SO integration to SAP TM that only Certain lines can go to TM (like based on Item Categories).

SO line with Item cat TAN should go to TM and Create FU, but SO line with Item Cat TAS should not go to TM to create FU

This can be achieved by assigning Output Determination Procedure with Output Type TRS0 and Reqt 27 to Item Cat TAN only

Can we achieve something similar for PO/STO integration as well

Requirement: PO lines with Inco 1 as EXW should integrate to TM but PO line with Inco 1 DDP should not integrate to TM

Can this be achieved without any Development. I guess Not possible without development. But wanted to check with fellow consultants.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Chhabra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As suggested by SAP as a consulting help against my incident, I came to know that Partial PO/SO integration is not supported in SAP ECC-TM integration. Either entire SO/PO integrates or does not integrate at all.

TAS integration is restricted because of NO MOVEMENT TYPE in schedule line category related to item category TAS and not because of anything else.

The thread is deemed answered and closed.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vikas Chhabra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

I think you cant achive it without development. Check the note 1779135.

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcelo Lauria. You seem to have encountered every issue in SAP TM and know how to handle. Appreciated! (smile).