Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The field is hidden by the UI control

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While checking the incompleteness in the import declaration, I am getting 2 fields in incompleteness status. If I double click on those fields, I am getting the error that the fields are hidden by the UI Control. Although I have not maintained the Output and display mode blank in Activity sequence.

Could you please help me on understanding why the fields are hidden even though no procedure is maintained.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Which fields?  And which Incompletion Procedure or Function Module (if it's a standard one)?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

The fields are

1) Enter Qty in the first supplementary unit of measure

2) Enter the external unit of measure

This error came during creation of Admission for standard message M4300 with incompletion procedure US_FTZ_AD for FM /SAPSLL/CHECK_US_FTZ_ADM

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

After looking at the code, I think that's a "bug", and you should open an Incident on OSS for a fix.

The "supplementary quantity" and associated unit fields are only open when the Tariff Code needs such information.  And in most of the incompletion check modules, the developers have coded accordingly.

But they've forgotten in this case.  You might want to compare the US code in Form FTZ_QUANTITY_CHK (program /SAPSLL/LINCOMP_CHECK_USF05) with the UK code in Form QUA012_GB_CHK (program /SAPSLL/LINCOMP_CHECK_GBF01).  It's easy to see that there's a missing line in the US code: IF ( sy-subrc EQ 0 ).  That means the quantity and unit check is always carried out, even if there is no need.

I hope you get it fixed ok.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)