cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMS_ERRSRC_SYSNAME for adapter related alerts.

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SXMS_ERRSRC_SYSNAME variable for getting the system name in our alert configuration in ALRTCATDEF. We get values populated when ever there is a alert coming from Integration engine like the Mapping error, cache etc.. but when ever there is an error related to adapter, SXMS_ERRSRC_SYSNAME doesn’t get populated..any clue...

Already referred

947738 - XI Alerting: Container variable not filled

944756 - XI 3.0 Alerting: Missing Container Variable for System Name

Thanks

Vedavyas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am not sure but this maybe becuase the SID is not accessible when the Adapter goes into the error state.

Regards

Bhavesh

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Even i am thinking the same but i am not sure how to achieve the same using alert configuration.

Let me know if you find anything..

Thanks,

Vedavyas

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one tried this before, using SXMS_ERRSRC_SYSNAME to get the system name adapter related alert.

Thanks

Vedavyas

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vedavyas,

I was looking at the list of container elements on the Sap help in this link, but I did not find this variable, SXMS_ERRSRC_SYSNAME . Can you let us know the source of this container variable or where you find some info on it?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Bhavesh

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

As in starting of this thread you can refer to the notes, which i have pasted again below.. hope it is of some help.. let me know.. if you need more info.

947738 - XI Alerting: Container variable not filled

944756 - XI 3.0 Alerting: Missing Container Variable for System Name

Regards,

Vedavyas

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if unable to get so u may try this though definetly not a good solution...create req number of conatiner elements and have the system hardcoded in short/long text. set in the rules for interface filteration.....

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a solution .... please do apply this note....1032514. Hope no one find this a issue in SP12 PI7.0

Good luck

Thanks

Vedavyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

did they release SP 12 for PI?

as far as i m aware of they have only release SP 10 for PI and until SP 19 for XI.

just curious

thanx

Ahmad