Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan can not be assigned to inspection lot

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

I encountered a issue that the inspection plan can not be assigned to inspection lot. Please see below test case. Hope you can give me some advises, thank you.

(1) Input the inspection lot in QA02.

(2) We can see the inspection lot status is CRTD, CHCR, SPRQ. And there is no inspection plan for this inspection lot.

(3) When I click the button 'Task list/spec.', it will pop-up a message 'No inspection plan could be found'. Please attention that the Key date is 27.08.2015, and revision level is 'AB'.

(4) I click the continue button to ignore above message. And I found the Key date changed to 14.11.2013 automatically.

(5) If I delete the value of Revision level 'AB', keep the Key date as '27.08.2015', then click the button 'Task list/spec'.

(6) After click the button 'Task list/spec', the inspection plan was assigned to this inspection lot. But the revision level was bring out again.

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. this might be a stupid question on my part. Why are you working with an inspection lot with key dates in 2013 and 2015?

Craig

0 Kudos

Hi

I think you must create inspection plan based on key date in change master. ie

Sincerely

iyyappansapqm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steeve,

My suggestion is please check the usage level in Inspection lot and inspection plan.

i.e in Figure 2: For the given inspection lot usage indicator Q mentioned.

In same way check in Inspection plan task list level Usage Q is assigned or not. If Not, please assign corresponding usage in both as same usage.

Save inspection plan.

Then change the Key date to Inspection plan saved date or key date and click the task list/spec in inspection lot.

Now it will assign.

Refresh the inspection lot and recheck the inspection lot status.

Please share the feedback.

Regards,

Iyyappan S

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At step number 4 (when the date is changed to 14.11.2013) what happens when you click on Task list/Spec tab? Is that allowing to assign the inspection plan? Why you are changing it to 27.08.2015 again step number 5? My comments are,

1. If the GR is posted for the material having revision level then possibly you can not omit revision level in inspection lot
  2. That is to say you must assign the inspection plan which has revision level for the material.
  3. Now regarding key date - You need not worry about it and it is not necessary that this should be same to today's date or equal to lot creation date.
  4. If an inspection lot is created with revision level, the key date is taken as valid from date of the change number.

So I think you should try to assign the inspection plan with revision AB and key date as 14.11.2013 (I am assuming that it is valid from date of the change number). Try to click on Task list/Spec at the conditions that you mentioned in step 4

Anand

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply so much.

Could you please guide me how to assign the inspection plan with revision level AB?

Regards,

Steve

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing so difficult! Refer to your step 4 screen shot. Arrive at the same situation with the same inputs as it is reflecting there. And then just click on Task list/Spec.

I hope this should work! But if doesn't then you should create the inspection plan with revision level AB with the appropriate change number. For this go to QP01 and specify revision level and change number before you press enter. It will change the valid from date and will pull from change number valid from.

But I wonder when I look at screen 5! Here I can see that the group INSH-A01 is assigned and with revision level. Isn't that solving your purpose to bring the lot in to REL mode from CRTD?

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve..

You can assign a revision level if you use a change number that has a specific valid-from date to make a change.

Proceed as follows:

• Changing a Material
  • You can assign a revision level to a material when you process the material master record itself, or you can enter a revision level in the BOM header when you process a material BOM.
  • Changing a Document
  • You define for each document type whether revision levels are active for documents. Define a document status that has the released indicator. As soon as you process a document of this document type with a change number and assign this status, a revision level is assigned automatically.

Dependencies

Before you can assign a revision level, you must define the revision

level. From the main R/3 menu, choose Logistics -> Central functions -> Engineering change management, then Revision level -> Material rev. level or Revision level -> Document rev. level.

To define how revision levels

CR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Important Tcode- 

Engineering Change no. CC01/02/03

Revision Level CC11/12/13

CR