SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for Merchandise Hierarchy Assignment (CLW1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have been trying to upload Merchandise Hierarchy Assignment using BAPI in LSMW

Here are my parameters:

Business Object: BUS1072

Method: SAVEREPLICA

Message Type: W_WGRP

Basic Type: W_WGRP01

I have gone through the process and have reached the "Start IDoc Processing" step. I executed said step and was given this status "Application document posted"

My problem is that despite the success status given by SAP, I could not find the data in the system upon manually checking for it. It seems like the data was not uploaded

Please help. It has been several days

Regards,

Obie

9 REPLIES 9

0 Kudos

Hi

Obie,

Try using the below idoc and basic type for the merchandise category assignment.

IDOC type:CLFMAS

Basic type:CLFMAS01

i think it will help you,

Thanks & Regards

Rupak

0 Kudos

Hi Rupak,

Can you help with the mapping part? Which fields pertain to the Heirarchy Level and Class?

Regards,

Obie

0 Kudos

Hi Obie,

It will be my Pleasure, Just provide your mail id, will share the information with you.

0 Kudos

Hi Rupak

Sorry I'm not in the habit of giving out my e-mail

Can you share the info here in the thread? That way others can check the info in the thread as well

Regards,

Obie

0 Kudos

Hi Obie,

By the way its a good habit.As i was not able to upload the mapping file today morning, so i asked for the mail id.

Below are the screen shot of the mapping, hope it will help you

Thanks

Rupak

0 Kudos

Hi Rupak

Thank you for your help. I have done as you suggested but I am still encountering the same error. Upon executing the Start IDoc Processing step in LSMW, I am still encountering error message "No data could be selected"

What could be wrong?

0 Kudos

Hi Obie,

For the idoc check your  Partner profile:inbound parameter, if your using the Processing function module as  trigger immediately then change it to Trigger by background program and try to execute LSMW steps again.

That may solve your problem.

Thanks

Rupak

0 Kudos

Hi Rupak

I have done as advised but still encounter the same error. What other issues could the problem source from?

0 Kudos

Hi Obie,

One think u can do, During the Convert step in LSMW, try to increase your record count and check if it solve the issue.

And i am believing u have mapped all the three segment correctly,E10CLFM,E1KSSKM,and E1DATEM. Because i have provided the mapping for only two segments in my previous response.if u not mapped the segment E1DATEM, then attaching the screen shot of the mapping.

Thanks

Rupak