cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting Table Size Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are increasing the size category on a table in our database (Oracle). I made the change in development and was prompted for a transport, which was saved, released and migrated to QAS. However, in checking the tables techical settings in QAS it appears that the size category did not change.

I verified that the transport went in cleanly, even tried re-transporting, and making sure the object was generated. Nothing I do seems to be bringing the change over. Is anyone aware of any tricks in transporting technical settings on a table, or size categories in particular?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

If this is the case in QAS, then I doubt whether the technical setting changes have been properly added in the transport request. Please cross check the objects and stuffs added to that paricular TP request ini SE01 and confirm back that all the technical setting changes have been added the TP request.

I doubt it is not added to the TP request.

regards,

Vinodh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct. The object was in the transport, but the change was never activated. The transport was created upon SAVING the change, but until you ACTIVATE the change, it never gets applied to the transport. I went back and activated the technical settings and another transport was generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great! Happy SAPinig