cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy(ABAP) to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

my scenario is PROXY --PI--SOAP (salesforce)

requirement is while connecting to PI to sales force i have connecting with URL and user credentials but after connecting the salesforce i need to take another URL through session ID need to send data is it possible? if yes how to i connect any coding to implement that.

Regards

Pradeep A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu/Raghuraman,

Let me explain more on this issue

1) i have imported wsdl file not created manually.

2) in Source DT Focus_C Field i maintained String but in Target (wsdl file) it is boolean may this cause error? but i am entering numbers only example: 0,1,2..

3) in wsdl file i have see one field in RED colour  but i have not using that field in my mapping.

4) in RWB message shows DLVD. pls see log attached for your reference.

5) how i can trace total log actually where msg goes?

Regards

Pradeep A

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Normally in message log itself, you could see the target url to where does PI message sends to.

To check the full trace, go to Further links where you have the option to click on Log Viewer which takes you to the corresponding log.

Coming to the target type boolean, AFAIK, boolean means True or False values. I don't think it would hold numeric values. Pls confirm with sfdc team on this.

Accordingly adjust mapping logic for this field and test end to end with a test case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have checked in log Viewer but its showing blank.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Youn can try using XPI Inspector.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

What about,

Coming to the target type boolean, AFAIK, boolean means True or False values. I don't think it would hold numeric values. Pls confirm with sfdc team on this.

Accordingly adjust mapping logic for this field and test end to end with a test case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu/Raghuraman,

while iam tracing the issue in NWA i seen AAE status shows  failed to start may it cause error?

Kindly find the screenshot.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try restarting the server Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

after restarting the server same error repeting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman/Vishnu,

Thanks for your help, problem is solved.

for sync. Message i have not maintained calculation values in Java System properties under properties.

Pradeep A

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to Hear Pradeep.

close the thread.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu

Iam testing through SOAP UI its success

in SOAP UI i have validate the same data it show below error

• line 10: Invalid xsi:type qname: 'ns1:Account' in element create@urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com

Pradeep

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

From the error log, it looks like some issue with the Account data type.

Can you check with sfdc team if they given you the wsdl to built the structure in PI on this.

If you manually created the structure, then can you pls maintain the type as String for Account field and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

i am not created manually i imported from wsdl.

in Source DT Focus_C Field i maintained String but in Target (wsdl file) it is boolean may this cause error?

i have tried to make type as boolean in source DT but it is proxy i have make String only otherwise ABAPer not able to generate proxy it will come as table type.

Regards

Pradeep A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario working fine in PI message success but account is not creating in SFDC

same is working in SOAP UI.

Regards

Pradeep A

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Pls check with you salesforce team giving the successful message logs from PI system and ask them to check it.

From PI end, the message has delivered successfully to SFDC with out any issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

In SFDC able to see login hit, but account is not created.

any identification in PI apart from Session ID? This is Asyc Scenario.

I have configured certificate (which is downloaded from salesforce) in NWA, same need to configure in Receiver Comm. Channel?

In NWA Ping Channel tab message is: Successfully opened connection to the URL...

Regards

Pradeep A

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep data is reaching the Successfactor and no updating the details?

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

If the message has reached SFDC but the account is not created, then the issue might be with the data.

Pls ask your salesforce team to validate the data and let you know if any issues.

Refer the below doc and see if it helps you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a76cfa-4966-2d10-aba7-da496d9b5...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

able to see the login hit in SFDC but cant see the "Account details" in SFDC.

Pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep it means some firewall/port or may be some authorisation is missing to post the Data

You are just pinging and unable to send the data right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Raghraman.

there is no firewall. about firewall i have checked with firewall team.

pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

And also check for your user access whether you have permissions to hit the SFSF

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is SFSF?

you mean to say from PI to SFDC access?

i am able to login same credentionals same as login to get the Session ID and create account (only one accesss) for session ID and Create Account.

Pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Successfactor to update Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

thanks for ur input. same i configured as u said same error iam facing main thing i forgot to post my previous question.

when iam testing from Operation Mapping iam receiving the Session ID from SFDC

when iam testing from ECC (end to end monitoring) but Session ID is not getting means iam able to see same message in RWB (with out session ID)

where iam wrong either ESR or ID

Pls suggest.

Regards

Pradeep

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you check the soap channel log using which you are doing the lookup to get the session ID from sfdc.

Check whether from salesforce are you getting any value for the session ID when you have done the lookup.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep post your channel configurations. And while the message is coming from ECC is it having the proper request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu and Raghuram

Kindly see the below error log.

Delivering to channel: CC_xx_vvv (which i configure in java mapping soap look up)

MP: processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean

SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user Guest

SOAP: completed the processing

SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault

Message status set to NDLV

Regards

Pradeep

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please refer the below blog where it is bloged about the issues faced between PI and salesforce.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

sProxy-PI-SOAP (salesforce)

while sending the data in receive i am getting below error

Error: Caught runtime exception while notifying MonitoringStatusListener com.sap.aii.af.service.administration.impl.MonitoringStatusListenerImpl@41e50c42 of state change: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.aii.af.service.administration.impl.container.ProcessContextImpl.getNativePayloadId() of an object loaded from local variable 'pci'

Actions performed,

1) i did cachec refresh and communication channel cache.

2) Java stack restart

3) find the below screenshot maintained in Module tab.

Regards

Pradeep A

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Change the processing sequence. I mean move the Transformation bean to first. It will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

thanks for your input connection problem is solved after installation the correct certificate. now i am using the java code for getting session ID in Operation I am executing the msg,  i have received error kindly find the error screenshoot

ICO Configurations:

2 Communication Component (Sender and receiver)

3 Communication Channel ( 1 sender, 2 Receivers (one is for normal and another for lookup)

Integration Configuration.

Pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Guess I told to check the certificate..

Please close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lets give more clear on my previous question

Scenario: Proxy (ABAP) to SOAP

1) When ECC post the Data PI should get session ID from Salesforce.

2) With Session ID PI Should create account in Salesfore

3) with java mapping i am trying to get Session ID

a) i have configured certificate in NWA

b) have to enable MLS in Communication Channel?

please find the error screenshot on my previous post.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep did you check the proxy settings and certificate validity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

proxy setting is correct certificate also valied.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep please post the error your getting

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I think you can get the sessionID at mapping level and later with the SOAP(Axis) adapter send the payload on that session set in the http header. Check these threads:

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what you want to do?

Requirement.

Proxy -> Soap Interface

Do you want to reroute the response from the SOAP message to another interface?

Because it seems you want to change the URL during the process? That would mean you want to change the destination?

Regards,

Jannus Botha