cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO Standard Content for Concur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have any standard content for Concur or is there any in SAP Roadmap?

What s the standard way to integrate SAP with Concur, do we go Boomi route or use SAP PO. We are on the latest SAP PO patch which has the REST capability. I also found below blog which uses Advantco Rest adapter: http://scn.sap.com/community/process-orchestration/blog/2015/04/22/concur--ecc-integration-centric-p...

Regards

Ravijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet

AFAIK, there is no standard PI/PO content for Concur at the moment, neither have I seen any in the Roadmap so far.

My blog that you referenced only covers integration for SAE. There are a lot of other APIs available in Concur for integration and it all depends on your specific business requirements. Unfortunately, all will have to be custom developed.

As for the Advantco REST adapter mentioned in the blog, that portion is interchangeable since the latest SPs now have similar functionality for SAP's own REST adapter, i.e. OAuth 2, sender side polling.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

So what is SAP's vision on SAP integration with cloud solutions like Concur, ServiceNow Workday etc.

Do they recommend to use SAP PO or they want all Ground to Cloud to go through HCI ?

1. Ground to Ground ( A2A and B2B) - use SAP PO

2. Ground to Cloud and Cloud to Ground - use SAP PO or HCI ??

3. Cloud to Cloud - use HCI ??

4. Ground to App - use SAP Netweaver Gateway

Regards

Ravijeet

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravijeet

I think even from SAP, there is no hard and fast rule about whether to go for PO or HCI. It really depends on the client's existing landscape and future plans. For me, I think SAP is providing both as an option depending on the client's needs, as both can integrate with Cloud solutions.

If you want to know more direct from SAP, I'd suggest you check out the OpenSAP course detailed in the following blog. At least the material for the first two weeks will be useful.

Rgds

Eng Swee