Putaway Search sequence

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have two putaway search sequence

1) Warehouse, WPT, search sequence

2) Warehouse,PACI,WPT,Search sequence

Product master has PACI maintained.But everytime ai create a task system is considering generic rule (1st one) instead of looking for more specific one.

Is there a way I can define priority?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo,

You may want to check the WT log to check how does the system determines the storage type, there might be detailed information there in the log.

BR,

Vic

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might want to read this:

Same question, also if this is for picking. But does none of you read any documentation???

Brgds

Juergen

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Juergen I checked there earlier, but in my optimization sequence I don't see option for PACI.I have attached screenshot in response to Suraj.

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khusboo,

in your screen shot putaway stratagy means PACI. And also this table will always guide by customization just above this customization and combinations . if you post both screen shot I hope we can help. also you can show log as well.

And as if its working/or post is helpful you should award points and then ask new question. I can see in all of your post you reply as things are working but never like the post..........

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Suraj for helping through like always

I am attaching Putaway determination, Optimization and WT log.

I was under the impression that we award points when we close the discussion,because that's when we are sure what worked for us.Nevertheless,I could be wrong.Have done it now.

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Remaining screenshots here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khusboo,

Check optimization below putaway. putaway table will guide with optimize table.

if your first seq is with   Warehouse, WPT, search sequence then this will be first pick up before Warehouse,PACI,WPT,Search sequence

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Suraj,but that's the first place I checked in.My options are somewhat like in screeshot. I tried to change sequence by making only strategy as 1st sequence and Strategy and WPT 2nd.It didn't work even then.

Regards,

Khushboo