Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT to Oracle

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

we have made interface conneciton from SAP ECC to SLT to oracle. I am very new to SLT - hence need help on basic points ,

Our requirement is to replicate ecc tables from SAP to oracle 12g databse via SLT. Can someone please explain step by step process that we can try to see if table can be replicate correctly to oracle and will the structure created in oracle automatically or we need to write some script ?

I have tried few options via LTRS transaciton and logign table were generated but i am not sure how to start replication from SLT to oracle.

If someone can provide pointers that would really help us.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please can someone advice.

thanks

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

any body can give some idea. This SLT oracle was released by SAP for SP9 recently..

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyone please advice on this ? Also we needed to add time stamp/date field to tables replciated from ECC into SLT.

This is needed in oracle as well - any idea on the same?

kindly advice.

Many Thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am looking for the similar solution , so did you get this working ?

Please let me know if you have solution?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

can you please confirm if you have gone through the below document for SP9 for configuration steps by steps information.

https://help.sap.com/hana/SAP_Landscape_Transformation_for_SAP_HANA_Operations_Guide_en.pdf

Its very easily available

regards

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna

Once you create the configuration, it is very simple to add tables for replication. Go to LTRC, Select the Configuration, on the tab Data Transfer , select Data Provisioning and add tables. The tables would be start replicating to oracle. First the Source and Target tables are created, then followed by Activation and DB triggers.

If you have tried the above steps and still not working, brief the issue in detail with more detailed information.

Mahesh Shetty