cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while adding additional column to table from another node

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to add one additional table column to the table for the standard component LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP. This additional column data source is created from custom node's attribute. I set this custom node cardinality to 0..n ( The table is having data source from standard node ITEM_DATA). I have created one attribute in the custom node and bind this attribute to the new table column. But When I checked the data for this custom field in the table, all entries for this column is populated with the first record values only. I tried different ways to get the exact values but it is assigning the first record value only. So, I tried to enhance the standard component WDR_TEST_TABLE node for testing purpose. I enhanced the standard node with additional attribute and populated the data where it is working fine and I create a separate node with one attribute. Now Though data is populated and binded, the data in custom node column is having the same value. Attached image shows WDR_TEST_TABLE enhancement.

Now, my problem is that is it possible to populate the data of custom column with exact values in standard component (LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP) table where my data is coming from another node attribute.

Is it feasible to enhance the table by adding additional columns with new node data also?

Regards,

Amar.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

diego_diezgarcia
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Have you solved the problem? I have the same problem.

Thanks.