Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA on uploading data on multiple Infotypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Expert,

I have an requirement to create a interface / upload program that update the infotype PA0000, PA0001, PA0002, PA0007, PA0008, PA0105 and PA0016. I just want to seek help regarding how to use this FM: HR_MAINTAIN_MASTERDATA to upload / append the data on these Infotypes on a upload text file (Tab delimited).

Can i use this at once or to use this on each infotypes?

Thank you for your help.

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload as many records as you want and also different Infotypes you can upload using this FM. Pass all the values in the Proposed tables parameter in the FM.

Check the FM documentation for more details.

Hope this helps.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload as many records as you want and also different Infotypes you can upload using this FM. Pass all the values in the Proposed tables parameter in the FM.

Check the FM documentation for more details.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

thanks for the answer, Another question, how i can pass all the infotypes i need in Proposed tables parameter in FM?

0 Kudos

Just append the values in the table as below.

data: t_prop  type standard table of pprop,

w_prop type pprop.

w_prop-infty = '0001'.

w_prop-fname = 'WERKS'. (Give the fieldname )

w_prop-fval = '1100' . (Give the value).

append w_prop to t_prop.

the same way you can append for other infotype changing the value of INFTY and append.

Keeping the data consistent is your responsibility.

check the FM HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION which in turn uses your FM, you will find sample code also to refer.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav, Thank you on this, I got it. It so much helps