Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESH_Cockpit Search Connectors actions grayed out

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am attempting to create some search connectors in the ESH_Cockpit.  I am able to create the connector but the connector's status stays in the "New" status and never changes.  After creating the connectors, I see a job sitting in the queue in the "Released" status that never executes and the time in the Delay column continues to increase.   My user has all ESH admin roles assigned to it and the TREX connection is working correctly.  Also, all of the menu items under the Actions tab are greyed out except "suspend index processing".  What am I missing here?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What search objects are these 3 connectors for?

Also have you verified on the TREX system that the process has created the folder/file creation?  From what I have seen when its stuck in new, the files are not being created/updated.

In the TREX admin tool the storage location is under Landscape > Configuration > Storage tab.

arsnlgunnr
Participant
0 Kudos

Billy,

The connectors in the screen shot are just for testing.  Eventually, many search connectors under PLMWUI will be created.

On the TREX system, I do not see any folders/files that have been created that are related to the instance I am configuring. 

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also have PLMUI configured, and typically when you create the connector for something like Material it will auto add other connectors due to dependencies of Material.

In ECC are the PLM extensions enabled for the system?

What ECC version/Ehp are you currently running?

Have you applied the search central notes for ECC?

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parker

1. After created the connecter have you done the full index very first time?  could you share the background job status?

2. Refer the SCN link http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2010/09/20/setting-up-netweaver-embedded-search-trex-for-s...

Regards

SS