VS 2010,

CRforVS_13_0_9

Windows 7 64bit

And in my client\customer PC I have

UltiDev Cassiny web server

Windows 7 32 bit

.Net Frame work

CRforVS RunTime on Server_redist_install_32bit_13_0

When I Run publish file in client computer all forms are running well except Crystal report

I have read so many post and I have tried but i could not find my Report.

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Be sure that you're targeting your app specifically for X86 if you're going to use the 32-bit Crystal SDK.  If you target it for "Any CPU" it won't work correctly.  You don't mention what type of database you're connecting to.  If it's SQL Server, make sure that the SQL Server Native Client 10 or 11 is installed (this will do both 32- and 64-bit connections.)  If it's Oracle, you'll need to have the 32-bit version of the database client installed.  The same holds true for other types of databases - even though the computer is 64-bit, Crystal will require the 32-bit database client.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh thanks for answer Dell Stinnett-Christy

you mention that

" If it's SQL Server, make sure that the SQL Server Native Client 10 or 11 is installed (this will do both 32- and 64-bit connections.)"

i use normally SQL server but in this application i did not use any database. i have develop simple crystal report and run into client computer.

you mean my developer Computer and my Client computer must have same OS (32bit or 64bit)?

and

which application i should install in my client computer for Crystal Report Viewer?

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, the developer and client machines don't have to have the same OS.  However, in the properties of the application you need to target the app to a specific architecture - either "x86" (32-bit) or "x64" (64-bit) and NOT "Any CPU".

The client computer needs the SDK runtime - the version must match the version of the SDK you used to compile the application and the "bit-ness" of the runtime must match that of the application.  There are several types of runtime install available here:  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824.  You just need to decide what type you want to use.  I believe most folks use the .msi install for the runtime.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have install all of these things. But no result comes.

Actually crystal report viewer did not show on client computer

what do you thing of Setup Project using Merg Module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dell

now i have achieve my Goal with the help of your answer actually i was doing mistake on sp9 and sp10.

thank you so much

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, what actually happens?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter