cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External SSCC Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have requirement to generate the SSCC number with external data. While generating the SSCC number, the HU field is greyed out may I know where exactly I need modify the settings to get the edit mode of SSCC number.

I have created the separate external number range for LE_SSCC but still not able to modify the SSCC number.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When and in which process are you creating HU by SSCC number?
Which transaction are ou using?

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to enter manually the SSCC with an external number, you need to assign the external number range for the packaging material type. path: SPRO + Logistics + HUM + basics.

Rgds,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

I did the same after creating the external number but still not able to change the SSCC number.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Putu,

Once created (internal or external number), you cannot change the HU number manually = Once populated, this field is always greyed.

Rgds,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

I have created the external number range and assigned to packing material types and also maintained the same in ( Maintain SSCC Generation Number for each plant / storage location) still the system is picking up the internal number range.

philippe_marque
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puttu,

When you create a new HU, you must enter the external SSCC HU number and the packaging material and then and only then press Enter.

If you only populate the packaging material and press Enter, then the internal number range will be taken.

Regards,

Philippe