cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POR Copied to Purchase Order in backend System ECC.

caroline_ball
Explorer
0 Kudos

Purchase Order Response issue, we are using SRM 7.0 with Extended classic so Purchase Order  is created on the backend system ECC 6.0 , the POR is created with a status of " In process" and when set to Copied to Purchase Order no AB or order acknowledgment is sent to backend purchase order . With extended classic the purchase order in ECC is a display PO only.

How doe we get the AB record created in ECC from SRM. ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

caroline_ball
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for this. I had to open an SAP message as when we confirmed the POR it still generated another POR and set the current POR as Copied to Purchase Order.

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know the solution. I am looking for similar solutions.

Thanks.

Abhishek

caroline_ball
Explorer
0 Kudos

Raghu, Ok and Thanks. We are trying to replicate automatically from SRM to ECC when the PO is posted against the PO in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caroline,

Please put a break-point in BBP_PD_PCO_CREATE FM when you are creating POR and see if you can find an enhancement there to call ECC system to post the order acknowledgement in the PO.

Check with your ABAPer and let me know if you were have any progress with your requirement.

Br,

Raghu

caroline_ball
Explorer
0 Kudos

Raghu, So the POR was replicated back to ECC. What configuration did you set up to get that working ?

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Caroline,

Sorry if I was not clear, we created the POR in SRM when an order acknowledgement was posted in ECC - so we did the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish.

However, I believe you could use the following to replicate POR in ECC when it is saved in SRM:

-----------------------

Create a remote FM by copying IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP (Message type: ORDRSP, Process code: ORDR) in ECC system and call it from SRM when POR is being saved in SRM.

-----------------------

Br.

Raghu

caroline_ball
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, so are you saying that in standard SRM the POR is never automatically copied to backend ECC PO ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's what I have noticed when we configured auto POR creation in SRM 7.0 based on order response/acknowledgement data which was posted in ECC 6 EhP 6.

Br,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe this is not possible in standard SAP because we have implemented auto POR creation in SRM when Order acknowledgement was posted in ECC by calling a remote FM in SRM in Ext. Classic scenario.

So, if you have to make this work, create a remote FM by copying IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP (Message type: ORDRSP, Process code: ORDR) in ECC system and call it from SRM when POR is being saved.

Br,

Raghu