When trying to print a purchase order everyone within my organization is receiving the following error message: Error occurred while accesing component property/method: ShowXmlViewerXI. A generic error occurred in GDI+, Error code 0x80020009 crystal/XmlViewer.p(5890).
Upon further investigation we were able to determine that this error code only pops up when we select barcodes to be printed on the purchase order.
What does the error code mean and how can i fix it. To be clear our purchase orders are a crystal report.
lenore sherman replied
Thank you for your help. Encompix thought that we needed to re-install the Barcode font. We did that on my computer and tried to print it through Encompix but it still was not working.
I then opened up the report in crystal reports and right clicked on the barcode and selected find in formulas. The formula mentioned barcoding so I thought there was nothing wrong there. I went back to my main report page right clicked on the barcode again and then selected change to barcode. I selected code 128, codeset B. I then tried printing it from Encompix and it worked. I did not create this report Encompix did using crystal reports and we have used it for years...so I don't know why selecting "change to barcode" made a difference. However now when I right click on the barcode and select find in formulas the formula makes not mention of barcode. But it still works. So we are all baffled as to what the issue was.
We then thought we would have to update the font on everyone's computer but once I saved the new purchase order report to our database it worked for everyone.
So again I am not sure what the issue was but at least it is fixed.