0 Kudos

Independent Requirement Plan is not showing in MD04..Please support

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the planning strategy defined in material master MRP 3view?

Also what is the setting of

Consumption mode =?

Bwd consumption per = ?

Fwd consumption per =?

If possible share MD61 and MD04 screen shots.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the Screenshots

MM03

MD62

MD04

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think in planning strategy 40, the PIR are consumed by incoming sales order, and that is the reason PIR are not shown in your case.

Please check,

Planning with Final Assembly (40) - Demand Management (PP-MP-DEM) - SAP Library

I am not sure, but I would wait for the confirmation from

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

Please check the requirements type in MD61 settings.

Usually, with planninh strategy 40 requirements type should be VSF. If a different type of requirements is set, then they will probably not displayed with this strategy. Although from the screenshoots i see that no requirements of no type has been transfered to MD04. Are you sure requirements have been correctly transfered to demand management?

Best regards,

Nikos

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

As mentioned by Ameya, your PIRs are probably consumed by sales orders and that's why you don't see them on MD04. Try to check the PIR consumption on transaction MD73 and you will see exactly which PIRs are consumed by which sales orders.

If you don't want to have sales orders consumed by PIRs, you may try strategy 10.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good evening.

Sorry for steping into this, but shouldn't PIR be showing anyway? If i am not wrong, with strategy 40 PIR have the type of VSF. So, shouldn't we be able to see them? And if sales orders are entered, they should be consumed? Or you mean (in your answer) that incoming sales orders exceed PIR and that is why we do not see them?

Once again, sorry for steping into this conversation, but it is done clearly and only for me to understand and learn.

Best personal regards

Nikos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikos,

In Strategy 40, your PIRs are consumed by sales requirements.  The PIR requirements displayed in MD04 will become smaller as more sales requirements are added.  Once sales requirements have fully consumed the PIRs, the PIR requirements will no longer be displayed.

In addition, PIRs are REDUCED by shipments.  If they have been reduced to zero, then they are no longer displayed in MD04.

Regardless, you can still display PIRs in MD63.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikos,

Thanks for your efforts.

Actually PIR was showing in Total Requirements Display ( Environment Tab ) but not showing in MD04.

It is because of sales requirements which was fulfilling the PIR,After fulfilling the balance PIR was showing in MD04.

I hope you got my reply.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Imran!

Thank you very much for your answer.

This is getting clear to me now.

Best personal regards,

Nikos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many many many thanks DB!

I do appreciate your efforts and answers!

Best personal regards,

Nikos

Answers (0)