cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong FD33 sales values though the sales order is blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in FD33.

I have created an order, which is credit blocked.
According to normal behavior in FD33, this order values should not be displayed in FD33 -sales value field.

But, in my case it is not happening. The blocked order net value is getting displayed as sales value in FD33 though the order is not released yet.

There are no other open orders/deliveries or invoices for this customer.

I have googled to get some ready answers, unfortunately - i did not get any details of the issue. Can some one tell me , why this sales value is getting displayed though the order is credit blocked.

can some one help me here? 

Thanks in advance,

Pruthveesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you confirm whether the Credit blocked Sales Order has confirmed quantities?

Normally in SAP Standard the Quantities are not confirmed for a Credit Blocked orders, but due to some Customizations this can be possible. More details on this here: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SD/Sales+order+is+blocked+by+credit,+but+it+has+confirmed+quant...

Further please give some more details whether this is a recurring issue or only happened for the first time. Probably for you can try to re-create the scenario in your Quality environment with different Material / Customer.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh Mehta for your response.

I have tested this in test system. I have both orders- confirmed items and not confirmed orders.

But the problem is still exists.

I will check the provided link details.

Thanks again,

Pruthveesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the issue occurs only for Sales orders that have Confirmed Schedule Lines, than this is normal system behavior because if the Sales Order is blocking the stock (Confirmed Items) its Credit value should be updated in S066 (Credit Check Open orders info-structure).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks again Jignesh Mehta

Are you saying that sales value filed should be updated with the credit value -though it is not released from blocked for credit ?

Because, the blocked order is not an open order right.

Ragards,

Pruthveesh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are two situations to consider:

1. Credit Blocked Order with NO confirmed Schedule Lines - Open Order Value in FD33 should not be updated.

2. Credit Blocked Order with Confirmed Schedule Lines - Open Order Value in FD33 should be updated.

Now, in your case, if the Credit blocked Order still has confirmed Schedule lines then it is normal to see its value update in FD33.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh Mehta , thanks for your replies.

I have created an order. With confirmed chedule lines. PFA the FD33 screenshot.

The order is blocked , but with confirmed quantities. But the values are not updated in sales value.

can you tell me why it is not updating?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hopefully the Credit Block released orders will impact the FD33 .

Release it and check.

Regards,

SRK

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check whether the Scheduled lines are still confirmed after Credit Block? Generally in standard system, confirmed quantities get deleted as soon as Credit Block is applied.

Further you need to check your system settings based on the link provided above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh Mehta and SR Kumar. I will check this.

Thanks a lot for your response

Regards,

Pruthveesh