Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iu00B4m looking for standard reports....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I don´t know if this is the right place to do this but I have two questions.

Here, users from security need to know what users have authorizations for customizing. So, they execute standard report RSUSR002 but it only permits to enter a single transaction code. Is there another standard report that allow them to enter more than one transaction code?

And the second question is: is there a standard report that shows users that is not included in any user group?

Thanks!

Regards,

Cristian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

In RSUSR200 in the authorization object you can enter S_TCODE and 2 Tcodes (AND) yiou can do it for other fields as well where u still enter S_TCODE and fill in the Tcodes.

IN this way u can pick a max of 6 tcodes in ur selection. Over and above i think is difficult for the selection.

Also you can run the report RSUSR200 and it gives the output for all the users along with the Usergroups. Ther you can check manually or you can perfrom the execution by making <NotEqual> sign to user group and specify all your USERGROUPS inthat field...

Hope this info solves your issue,.

Br,

Sri

Award Points for helpful answers

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

In RSUSR200 in the authorization object you can enter S_TCODE and 2 Tcodes (AND) yiou can do it for other fields as well where u still enter S_TCODE and fill in the Tcodes.

IN this way u can pick a max of 6 tcodes in ur selection. Over and above i think is difficult for the selection.

Also you can run the report RSUSR200 and it gives the output for all the users along with the Usergroups. Ther you can check manually or you can perfrom the execution by making <NotEqual> sign to user group and specify all your USERGROUPS inthat field...

Hope this info solves your issue,.

Br,

Sri

Award Points for helpful answers

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help! But users will use a "z" report that it will modified.