Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Taking values from a table in UI5 and passing to backend

Hi all,

I am new to UI5 and got to work on a survey portal which accepts survey inputs from user. I have designed as below:

I have  a dataset for questions:

var qData = [

//q1:document.write('<font color = "red">Compeleteness of deliverables</font>' + " related to business and system requirements"},

{Question:"Compeleteness of deliverables related to business and system requirements",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question:"Quality of the product delivered Defect-free, " +

"Performance, Ease of Use and Maintenance Portability, Scalability",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Quality of documentation",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Risk/Issue Management capability",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question:"Adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) including On-time delivery",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Proactive communication on Progress",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Delivery within the committed cost",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Handling transition of resources",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Commitment demonstrated by xxx team",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "xxx team adapting to your culture",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Ability/Effectiveness of Verbal communication",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Ability/Effectiveness of Written communication",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Domain knowledge",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Technical expertise (Technical platform, Architecture, Tools and techniques)",rating:"",remarks:""},

{Question: "Overall Satisfaction",rating:"",remarks:""}

];

And I have binded the table:

var oModel = new sap.ui.model.json.JSONModel();

oModel.setData({modelData: qData});

oTable.setModel(oModel);

oTable.bindRows("/modelData");

But actually I need to bind the text fields to pass these data to back end right? But how can I set another model to a table where I have already bound the model-qData

Confused and stuck

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashly

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question