cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surveys@C4C: Is it possible to embed a Survey into an external Website

0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to embed a Survey from C4C into an external Website? (with a URL into an iFrame)

Thank you and best regards,

Betim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Betim, SAP C4C Experts,

is this possible, I have a similar need.

I would like to create a survey that works as a contact form that I can embed in my website. The idea would be that for each answer, I can later create a lead or contact?

Best Regards,

Javier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently the C4C Survey feature does not allow you to embed into other external web sites, nor can the survey data be programmatically or via workflow push into other C4C objects. It is mainly for data collection and the data collected to be analyzed in C4C analytics.

Given these constraints, if you need a way to capture data in external sites and push the data into C4C, then you can either do the following

1. Configure a simple oData REST API via KUT to capture the specific data for a C4C object. Then put a simple UI in front of the REST API. Since it is REST any modern web development/configuration environment can easily do this. You can even use SAP Hana Cloud Platform and Web IDE to point and click configure a simple external facing web page to do this.

2. Configure email to ticket process. Similar to above, create a simple external facing web page, but instead of consuming a REST API, it would create a server side email that is formatted in a specific way. Using C4C workflow you can then create the specific ticket and eventually flow that information to what ever other follow-up C4C object you need it in.

Rei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rei,

Is it possible to embed a survey in the email template in C4C.

If yes request your time to share the pointers on how it can be achieved.

Thanks,

Edison

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. See my other response....

grace_chuah3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rei,

You mentioned that we can push the data from external web page to C4C via REST API or by C4C workflow.

How can we map the external page fields to C4C fields via workflow? C4C system does not have the visibility of the external fields.

For C4C workflow do you mean workflow rules? Administrator -> Workflow Rules?

Do we use field update in workflow rule?

Regards,

Grace Chuah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Kasai,

Is it possible to assign  a survey to a service ticket?

If the answer is yes, how can i set it up?

Thank you in advance.

Abilon Neves