Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required to Enhance CAT7 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to enhance the CAT7 Transaction as I need to modify the value of sender Cost Center (SKOSTL) and receiver cost center (RKOSTL).

I got two BADI's : FAGL_DERIVE_SEGMENT.. (here unable to sender cost center field and the receiver cost center field)

FAGL_COFI_ACCIT_MOD.. (here we get only sender cost center field not the receiver cost center field)

one exit :EXIT_SAPLPC02_001, (Here also unable to sender cost center field and the receiver cost center field)

could you please help for the above post...

Thanks in Advance 

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you don't want same sender/receiver in CO than in CA-TS, could you elaborate on why ?

Hint: A solution could be usage of CO substitutions (Try transaction OKC9, also look at its documentation  thru Customizing SPRO)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond ..

Thanks for your reply...

We will force to hit the cost center with a specified GL cost element (This GL Cost element will be maintained in a custom table ). So we will have to enhance CAT7 and make the sender cost center same as the receiver cost center and pick up the GL cost element from a custom table and then change the sender cost element for every entry getting transferred to CO.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

So I would suggest either

• Some classic CO substitution (you can use some user-exit there)
  • Analyze (SE18) the Enhancement Spot ES_CATSTCO_BADI

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thanks..

We already looked into this .. but this enhancement spot is checked with 'Can only be implemented SAP-internally'.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I think we have to do the implicit enhancement for that...

let me check whether it will be working or  not..

Thanks In Advance..

0 Kudos

Hey Anindita ,

Did this scenario work for you ?  were you able to acheive the desired result ?

We are looking for an exit in CAT7 for a similar kind of scenario.

thanks and regards,

Kishore.