Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

My Team Calendar shows blank screen in Local Web IDE preview

Hi Expert,

I tried to extend My Team Calendar with Local Web IDE but encounter error where it shows blank screen after selected index.html and click the Run green button. This can be showed in the below screenshot.

But if I selected localindex.html then only click the Run green button, it shows My Team Calendar preview correctly. This can be illustrated with the below screenshot.

The version I have for this extension as below:

1) Local SAP Web IDE = 1.12.8

2) SAPUI5 = 1.28.13

3) HR Apps = UIHR001 SP02

4) UI Component = SAP_UI 740 SP13

Please share your knowledge how to fix the blank screen before I can proceed to extend My Team Calendar application. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Swee-Tiong Ng

replied

Hi All,

SAP replied that there is a bug with My Team Calendar index.html file, this will be fixed in future release. The work around given for this issue as below:

1. In SAP Web IDE, replace index.html with localindex.html, this will allow you to extend the application via Tools --> Extensibility Pane
  2. Deploy the extended application to Gateway System.
  3. In Fiori Launchpad Designer, create Target Mapping. In the Target section,  choose SAPUI5 Fiori App and enter as below:
    1. Title: XXX (Anything suitable)
    2. URL: /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ZHCM_TEAM_CAL or /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ZHCM_TEAM_CAL/webapp (if you extend with HANA Cloud SAP Web IDE)
    3. Component: hcm.myteamcalendar.HCM_TEAM_CALExtension
  4. Then you should able to launch the app via Fiori Launchpad.

Problem Solved!!!

Best Regards,

Swee-Tiong Ng

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question