Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice date has exceeded the credit availment period 00 months Message Message no. 4F546

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

During posting vendor excise invoice i am getting following error. I have seen other post which says to check if field "AVAILMON" in Table "J_1IINDCUS" . It is blank at the moment and it was blank for last 3 years. There are no changes done in configuration which could have impacted to give this error.

Please see following screenshot.

Any help is very much appreciated.

thank you

Amol

p.s. I have gone through SAP NOTE 2056080, it did not help to resolve above error.

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link.

We got same problem

Regards

Karthikeyan K

0 Kudos

Hello karthikeyan kamalesan,

thank you for your reply. I went through the link already. I can maintain availment period but i have follwoing questions.

1) what could be the reason to populate this error. We have not changed any process or not done any configuration.

2) will there be any impacts on accounts if we make this configuration

regards,

amol

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently r u updated any tax related tcode (Applying Note or Server updrade ) ?.

This is government rule to credit availment. So you should update the credit availment period.

Availment of service tax credit

Example

company A has input service tax credit of Rs. 2 crores in month of april and may 09 it has parked this amount in the clearing account the company has substantial credit of capital goods queries is it required to avail the service tax credit by posting from clearing account to availment account and then is it required to utilise this credit in financial year 2009-10 itself or it can carry it forward for utilisation in FY 2010-11 is there any time limt for availment and utilisation of service tax credit or once credit is availed (when the payment for input services has been made) it can be utilised at any time thereafter say after 3 years.

Regards

Karthikeyan K

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be getting this error because you have introduced the changes for your release already and kept the field blank. There would be no impact for this configuration activity. Since the field is already introduced in your SAP release, maintain the Credit Avail Period as per the Excise rule.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may also have to do coding corrections as recommended in OSS note 2059696 which is a pre-requisite to note 2056080

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello G Lakshmipathi

We have already done changes as per note suggested by you. However, we are unable to enter value for field AVAILMON.

I have raised this issue to OSS as well.

regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

What is the issue / error you are facing while maintaining the AVAILMON field value?

0 Kudos

Hello Ashok Kumar Telugu,

While implementing the note 2059696 , We received error as seen in screenshot.

regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

In that case, please don't forget to share the SAP updation here

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Your SAP release seems to be EHP5 or below. Are you getting the error while creating the Report program NOTE_2056080_EHP5_BELOW?

You may take the help of the ABAPER to create the program provided you are not doing so..You have to check the Program syntax part correctly. Since it is a SAP provided program, I believe there should not be any issues with the program.

0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue. Could you please guide me Amol