cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture 'Display' Button event in FPM_LIST_UIBB for Bank information section

Bhagat_Rajput
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have added Display button in FPM_LIST_UIBB configuartion HRESS_CC_PER_OVR_BANK_XX.

When i tried to capture the event for display buttin in Feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW method IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~PROCESS_EVENT

i got the event like 'CELL_ACION_EVENT' then after wards it gets the 'DEFUALT_EDIT_PAGE' .

How can i get a sepearte event for display button ?

I can set the Bank detail inofrmation in display mode using methods get_definition & get data but not able to create any event id for the newly added

display button.

Kindly suggest how to create a new event if for this display button urgently ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagat,

If I understood your question then according to that you want to disable controls on Page (Billing Details Page) which may contains LIST UIBB for example.

To do this first you need to create one custom event which you will call on Display button click.

In GET_DATA method of LIST UIBB there is one Parameter called IO_EXTENDED_CTRL of IF_FPM_LIST_ATS_EXT_CTRL.

You can use

io_extended_ctrl->set_table_enabled( abap_false ). "TO Disable table

io_extended_ctrl->set_table_enabled( abap_true ). "TO Enable table

To identify specific UIBB on your Billing Page you can use below code :

CASE ms_config_id EQ "Config ID of your UIBB".

WHEN "BILLING_UIBB"

*--> custom code will go here

ENDCASE.

Thanks-

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagat,
are you sure that you need a different FPM event id? Because maybe the information you need is already available in the FPM event parameters. You can access the events parameters like this:

IO_EVENT->MO_EVENT_DATA->GET_VALUE( )

whereas:

IO_EVENT->MO_EVENT_DATA->GET_KEYS( )

will provide all available entities.

Kind regards,
Ulrich

Bhagat_Rajput
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ulrich.

I have created new event id using metod get_definition & assigned it to Display button

in FPM_LIST_UIBB configuration.

I need to call the bank details page in display mode .The standard event for this is

FPM_CALL_DEFAULT_DETAILS_PAGE .

Is there any way to raise this event under my button Display?

I tried to change the io_event->my_event_id  via enhancement but it shows systex error that

this is read only field and can't be changed outside the interface/class.

OR a simple way to call the ban details page directly via my new button DISPLAY_COLUMN.Kindly let me know.

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can assign a special fpm event to a toolbar button in list uibb via the fpm configurator.

However, as I wrote in my first reply, I would first check whether this is really necessary or not. What information are you looking for? Please check the event parameters whether the info you need is hiding there.

Bhagat_Rajput
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

I need to call the bank details page in display mode.

how can i call the bank detail page via cutton button on FPM_LIST_UIBB ?

Kindly reply.

ulrich_miller
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagat,
this seems to be an application specific question. Please let me kindly remind you that this is a forum about FPM. I do not have any specific knowledge about "banking detail pages".

Kind regards,
Ulrich