cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache update fails in PI, says "Unable to notify Integration Server affected by data changes"

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

All of a sudden, I couldn't push a test message to my PI QA server, found that Recevier Determination is not updated to Cache. When i try to update the Receiver determination, cache doesn't get updated and could see below mentioned error.

Error:

Unable to notify Integration Server affected by data changes

HTTP connection to http://xxxx:xx000/sap/xi/cache?sap-client=200 returns status code '401' (Unauthorized) in response

I realize that its an authorization issue, but which user should i check for this? PIUSER?

I already did a full cache refresh on server.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any help please.

TIA

Kumaran

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaran,

Have you checked PIDIRUSER has the roles

SAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV

?

Have you changed the password of the PIDIRUSER recently?

Regards.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaran,

Error 401 is for Unauthorized user. Please check is User / pwd is correctly maintained with proper Auth....Check following for similar issue:

SXI_CACHE Common Errors - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thanks for reply. I checked all the RFC connections, they work fine.

Just to add, I could see that I have problem with "Integration Server (ABAP Cache)".

Shot Desciption: Errr when notifying cache receiver

Comprehensive Description:

Unable to notify Integration Server affected by data changes

HTTP connection to http://piqa:50000/sap/xi/cache?sap-client=200 returns status code '401' (Unauthorized) in response

Thank you.

Kumaran

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute SXI_CACHE transaction and press F7 -> this should tell you if there is anything wrong with the configuration (including RFC connection validations)

0 Kudos

Sorry Hareesh, I don't get anything when I hit F7 on SXI_CACHE page. I don't see any option that refers to F7, do you refer to "Start Delta Cache Refresh"?.

Thank you

Kumaran

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not have a dual stack system but there should be an option to validate the configuration