cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHT - combined Threshold Limit for invoice and payment type for 194C

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I want to maintain threshold limit for RS 75000 for section 194C . I have already maintain min base amount RS 75000 in both WHT Type(invoice and payment) also select accumulation radio button in both tax type. But system consider this threshold limit separately for invoice and payment type.

As per my client requirement we want to define this threshold limit (RS 75000) combined for both invoice and payment type.

Example--> Post Down payment with RS 30000. Now post the invoice RS 60,000 , here system should calculate the TDS because combined threshold limit is exceed. But system is not calculate the TDS because system consider threshold for invoice and payment type separately . Here invoice tax type

threshold limit is not exceed that is why system is not calculate TDS on this invoice.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Regards

Rohit Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

First check the configuration for base amount in the withholding tax type for invoice & payment, here the the base amount for min/max should be at type level, if you have defined at type level.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar

Thanks for your reply. We have try with your suggest configuration step but still I am facing same issue .

Please find the attached document for issue in detail:

Regards

Rohit Singh

0 Kudos

2 more screenshot

Please help to resolve this issue .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rohit Singh

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Select the below check box in w.h.tax type for payment posting configuration.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar ,

Thanks for your instant reply . sorry! same issue is persist. System is not consider combined threshold limit. I think , we have to map  WHT tax type for invoice and WHT tax type for

payment in any table or view to  define combine threshold limit . But I don't know where...

Regards

Rohit Singh

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

It is a standard behavior of the system, because at the time of down payment clearing w/ref to invoice the TDS will be reverse, so here system wont consider the down payment as base amount. If you post invoice with 30000 & 60000, then it calculates the TDS at 2 invoice booking.

Regards,

Mukthar