cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently joined scn.sap.com.

I am MBA in management, Diplotma in IT and some background of Java Programming. I am planning to get SAP certification but confused in:

1)  Which module should I opt?

2)  Where to get practice on SAP Software as a learner?

3)  If I go for Material Management ( Warehouse Management ) associate level how many certifications are there ? which books are recommended for          practice and for exam?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are interested in becoming a SAP consultant, you can start from either a ABAPer or applicaiton consultant.

for Abaper, you can learn the abap lanaugage, and be a developer in the future, mainly focusing on coding part.

for Applicaiton consultant, it is more business- oriented, there are many products, SAP ERP, SCM, CRM, SRM, , MM is the traditinal module in ERP, you may consider to learn some new product like, SAP Hana. ect.

hope it helps..

Best regards,

Vic

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have coding background then in my opinion you may find technical area more appropriate and with latest new wave in SAP on technical front it is all more exciting now. 

You can find more information on SAP learning material , certification learning maps by following the below link.

Training & Certification | SAP

SAP Learning Hub: Live Access

You will find more information in space and it is the right place for this discussion.

Hope you find the information useful . 

Cheers

Kaushik