cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use free solutions in S4HANA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have logged into https://cal.sap.com/console/tenant_AMW1LNBDAIDQ#available?_ts=1440519919042

When i click on Free soultion. It doesnt take me anywhere. Please let me know how to use a solution clearly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tom ... will i come to know features of Simplefinance ?

Awaiting reply

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket

Yes, details are here:

Best regards

Tom

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Please check the below link

SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition trial page

Hope it helps

Cheers

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I have already went thorugh that link. I belive it isnot free of cost. Its asking me access key while creating istance. 

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not free. we need to pay 5 $ per hour.

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Can you please try the below link with S-ID ?

SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition trial page

Cheers

Kaushik

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

That 5$ per hour is Amazon AWS running cost. That has nothing to do with SAP, license wise, SAP isn't asking money. SAP isn't going to pay for all the on-premise trial on cloud environments which seems obvious to me.

You can control that cost by stopping the system when it's not in use.If you run it 24/7 during a month you'll end paying a couple of thousands of dollars to Amazon AWS.

That access key is a key over at Amazon AWS that is bound to your Amazon account in order to access the server. You get root access to that environment even.

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tom - Is there some way we can get an access to Standalone instance ? I am too exited to know more about S/4 Simple Finance

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniket

The instance referred to above is a standalone instance since you deploy it to your own Amazon AWS account so you could manipulate it.

Best regards

Tom