cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Application PDF Dialog box is small

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have enabled "Export to PDF" feature in Design Studio dashboard and used below code to achieve this functionality.

PDF.exportApplication();

When I tried to export dashboard to PDF, the following dialog box is popped up to select some options like size, orientation etc, but the dialog box is small in size with very small vertical scroll bar.  You can notice that Portrait drop down (2nd dropdown box) is not fully visible in the below screenshot. How to increase the size of this dialog box or scorll bar so that Portrait dropdown ibox is fully visible.

I have created this dashboard for iPad in Design Studio 1.5. I have searched this issue in SCN but I did not get any information on it.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Satyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the below css code(slightly modified from above css code) to see the display as in below snapshot:

.sapUiDlg.sapUiDlgModal

{

border: 1px solid #666666;

top: 80px!important;

height: 400px!important;

}

.sapzenpdfdialog .sapUiAcdSectionCont {

padding-top: 8px!important;

padding-bottom: 18px!important;

height:150px!important;

}

.sapUiAcdSectionHdr{

color:black;

}

.sapUiAcd{

height:300px;

}

Thanks,

Kavya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavya,

Its working fine. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Hari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seem likes you are using the Ipad template. can you try below css workaround. it should works.

.sapUiDlg.sapUiDlgModal

{

border: 1px solid #666666;

top: 80px!important;

height: 400px!important;

}

.sapzenpdfdialog .sapUiAcdSectionCont {

padding-top: 8px!important;

padding-bottom: 18px!important;

height:300px!important;

}

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kat Kit,

This code working for me, but I noticed that there is more space between header and footer sections in dialog box.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Satyam Hari

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange, when I use the export to PDF from the Adhoc template, I don't see any issues with this button - see below

We might need more details of your application or you could compare the properties of the adhoc template to your application to see why this is happening for you.  Script behind the template is PDF.exportPanelScreen(PANEL);