Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pojo error in Notification item cause class - Work Manager 6.2

Hi,

We are getting a strange error in the standart setCause method of Notification pojo class in work manager 6.2 app. While fetching Notifications, if any notification has an item then it causes error and throws exception in setCause method.

I did a work around to be able to debug the standart class. I extend the Notification and NotifItem. I copied the code by de-compiling the from the standart source lib of the work manager 6.1. 

I noticed that while gets in setCause method it throws exception if a notification has an item and no related item cause. As you can see below step,

We thought may be it needs an item cause as well. So we created an item cause for the corresponding item. Same result, it throws exception in the below step. It cannot create a NotifItemCause instance.

Overall, we get "null object loaded from local variable pojo" error.

The only thing is when we delete all items and item causes then it works, not getting any error.

What could be the reason ? Did we miss any point in the ERP side or do we need to modify any filter in the config panel ?

Regards,

Tahir

Tags:
replied

Problem solved. The "Active Flag" of NotifItemCause object was inactive in the syclo config panel. Changing to active solved the problem.

Regards

Tahir

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question