cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to get a data from Customerquote BOmodel

0 Kudos

Hello everyone:

I'm trying to get "price" data from this BOmodel and I can't get it. This model works in COD_Quote_TI, on standard tabs and show this data perfectly in tables (the tables are not in embedded component). Then, I have an embedded component and I want to show the data "price" inside my embedded component and I can't because this data is empty. Next, I show you some screens:

I want show this field from standard:

The path is:./Price/DecimalValue->http://sap.com/xi/AP/CRM/Global->Root-.Item-.PriceDocumentPriceAndTaxCalculationItem-.ItemMainPrice-~Rate-~DecimalValue. The problem is that the node "PriceDocumentPriceAndTaxCalculationItem" is invisible in my data model, not in the standard data model. And I can't choose it.

I found that field in this route:(is the selected variable)

And my main node is binding with item:

The procedure is following:

I choose a row from this table and below, I show several datas from this one

As you can see, the field "importe" (price) is empty and I don't know where is this data in CustomerQuote. Any help? I don't know where to search more.

Thank you so much,

Luis Enrique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Any help about my question of yesterday? I need help urgently!

sumeet_narang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

You can try to read the price data in After Modify event of the BO and pass it to a custom field which you can display on the Embedded Component.

Regards,

Sumeet

0 Kudos

Hello Sumeet,

I tried that and I read a strange value. The value was "0E-14" and I didn't know if that was an exponential value or an error. Do you know what it is?

PD: I read the currency value and I read "EUR" like "euro" too. That's is correct.

Regards,

Luis

sumeet_narang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Hope you have declared the custom field of type Amount. Sometimes the amount is shown as exponential value and in in your case "0E-14" represents 0 only.

Regards,

Sumeet

0 Kudos

Hello Sumeet,

I resolved that problem but I watch only an invariant value. I want that the value "price" changes when I choose a row or another row on the standar table. This value not changes because the node item doesn't update ID data( line) and always is the same value. Do you have any idea from this?

Thank you for your answers.

Regards,

Luis

sumeet_narang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

You can refer to the below post for your requirement:

Regards,

Sumeet

0 Kudos

Hello Sumeet,

Can I do this in a extended bo? That it's my case and I don't think so...

Regards,

Luis Enrique

sumeet_narang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Looking at your design, I think you can try to use a BO instead of XBO.

Regards,

Sumeet