cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of PV to APO as PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am trying to CIF a PV from the R3 to the APO. While activating the Integration Model for "PPM", the entry gets stuck in the queue with the message "Validity intervals for Product  in  ->  overlap" of the Function Module "/SAPAPO/CIF_PPM_INBOUND".

When I ignore the above message, the Integration Model for PPM in the R3 becomes Active. But, when I check in the APO system, I do not find the PPM transferred.

Please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Please check if you have provided current date for validity period and also if you are using more than one PVs for the same product, see to it that the validity periods do not overlap.

This would occur if you are using same routing details for all the PVs.

For more information on this, kindly go through the following link.

Transfer of the Production Process Model (PPM) - Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Libr...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I checked the Validity and this is not the issue. There are other cases where the same product has multiple PVs which overlap with each other and these have got cifed to APO without any error.

The issue seems to be with the Queue "Validity in products -> Overlap". We tried CIFing some stocks to the APO today and we had the same Queue "Validity in products -> Overlap" popping up. We ignored this Queue and the Integration Model got activated. But, the stocks were not updated in the APO system.

Any other way in which this can be resolved? Please let me know.

Thanks again in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Please check if you have provided current date for validity period and also if you are using more than one PVs for the same product, see to it that the validity periods do not overlap.

This would occur if you are using same routing details for all the PVs.

For more information on this, kindly go through the following link.

Transfer of the Production Process Model (PPM) - Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Libr...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jyoti