Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gate Pass

former_member261836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

It is very pleasure that I am able to find the answers for my questions in SAP B1 instantly. Actually my question is I need to create one small add- on for items went for servicing from company to other vendors and that should come back to our company. For this scenario I am thinking it is one small window(Add-on). Where it need to capture the customer details and items details, but it should not include the cost the purchase anywhere. Please tell how I can do this, if it is coding can anyone provide me that add-on overview coding part so that we can modify that as per your requirement.

Thanking you..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vedanth,

Kindly go through this link

Thanks,

Harshal Makwana

former_member261836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

It is pleasure receiving the immediate response from you. I have small doubt regrading this gate pass flow which you have suggested me, that is ., It won't reflect the any banking or finical transactions right while doing this process. Because my client need this document only for security authentication purpose and maintaining some data regrading this only.

Kindly waiting for your reply.

Thanking You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vedanth,

Here if you use Inventory transfer document , items will be transferred within your company warehouse only so it won't affect your BP's & items balances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vedanth,

As said by Bharathiraja, It will not affect your financial accounting as it is an inventory transfer from 1 warehouse to another warehouse.

Thanks,

Harshal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vedanth,

In my point of view , you can achieve this in standard SAP itself  by using inventory transfer menu.

Create a warehouse in the name of vendor name and post the inventory transfer documents when you send a items for servicing , here give your newly created warehouse in TO warehouse field . Again create a inventory transfer when your items return back from your vendor.

Note: If need only Add-on means , Kindly post your add-on  issue in the below link