cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to get absence days& Quota Used  equal to calendar days when Sunday is OFF.When I'm giving Casual Leave/Privilege Leave from Saturday to Monday in Infotype 2001 ,it is showing calendar days 3,quota used 2 & absence days 2.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Revati,

Are you saying, everything should be come in equal. Like Calendar days, Quota days everything should come as same is that are you expecting??

First you would see why calendar days come as 3 quota days come as 2, when you apply leave for a week there are chances public holiday and weekoff fall in between.. so system doesn't count those while it displays quota days in 2001, quota days will count only the working days where quota deduction taken place.. where caledar days is different. it takes call..

First you need to check the work schedule of the employee.. saturday to monday, which day actually is a off day for that employee definitely one day is off day which is why it takes 2 in quota days. see that first.

once you have found that off day you need to check the counting rule and check box of it. it might have given work acc to work schedule. you remove that and tick everything.. so even off day would be calculated and quota day come as 3.  if you want to make calendar day as 3. then you must use what sankarsan has said.

Check and tell me

Thanks

Sriram

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below links as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) In table v_554s_Q, check which counting rule is assigned to the absence type for the relevant PS grouping.

2) In T556C, for the relevant ES grouping & PS grouping, check the counting rule.

In this screen, ensure the necessary checkboxes are selected. E.g. Sunday, Planned hours=0 should be selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tania,

Checked the both above points but couldn't find any solution.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send a screenshot of these table entries corresponding to the ESG & PSA grpings.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explore the counting rule you will get an idea about Quota used.

Remaining two are standard options to measure the Calendar days - System do not check whether it is weekly off/Holiday, All days are counted.

Absence days - System considers Weekly off/Holiday and remaining it counts as absence days.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table V_T554S of absence type as per below attached screen and change the Unit field value from calendar day's to attendance or absence days.

Check and let me know.

Regards, Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan.

I changed the absence input checked but didnt find any solution.

Please give advice for any other options