Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

I am unable to create Fields on crmd_orderadm_h table due to size limit data baselimit?

Hi Team,

Unable to create AET fields on crmd_orderadm_h table due to size exceeds of the table but my total fields of  crmd_orderadm_h is 168 fields only ,but it is not allowed to create.i am getting error like as below.please help here.

Thanks

Kalpana

replied

Hi Kalpana,

Don't think you should had those fields in component BTCATEGORIES, since it's a kind of generic component used by some business transactions to display only categories. Notice that you don't have context node for CRMD_ORDERADM_H there also...

If still, you want to go ahead, you have to redefine the methods IF_BSP_MODEL~INIT to initialize your model and add your CRMD_CUSTOMER_H entity as a context node. You'll might have to consult the GDC controllers to get the main entity for the business transaction that is being displayed.

My suggestion, since those fields are service order header fields, would be to place them in service order header fields component where the other header fields are being displayed.

Hope that this help you a little more.

Kind regards,

Garcia

1 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question