cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI-File to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have created ESR objects for file to file scenario.Now in Integration Directory i cannot see option of creating Business Services.

I created Business component and  created integration configuration .

But somehow i am not getting integration configuration.

Can you please guide me in this.

Also if need to use NFS in communication channel,, i have place file via sxda_tools transaction under E:\usr\sap\example.xml.

But when i pinged communication channel, i get error that file is either not available or cannot be read.

Also if i use FTP then should i use ip address of my machine ?

Please help me in this .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

My few cents,

i cannot see option of creating Business Services.

I think your worked before with XI 3.0 or PI 7.0 and now you are with upper version. Bussines service has changed their name by business components:

But somehow i am not getting integration configuration.

Can you please guide me in this.

As Hareesh said you can find a lot of information on SCN, for example 's answer file to file scenaro sap pi single stack pi 7.3. | SCN

But when i pinged communication channel, i get error that file is either not available or cannot be read

Please, go to communication channel monitor and check if you have any error there.

Also if i use FTP then should i use ip address of my machine ?

Also in sender or receiver channel you should set the remote machine where you want to pick or deposit the files. As Hareesh said this machine, PI or another machine, will need to have a FTP server running to deal with the communications.

Regards.

vishnu_pallamreddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Did you created Business System in SLD.

I think we have only option to import BS to IB.

We need to mount the PI server to get or post the files.

Actually PI doesn't pick the files from local folders.

We need to map the PI server using map network drive in my computer.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>But somehow i am not getting integration configuration.

What do you mean by this? This is a basic scenario.

Please search scn for sample file-file scenario or ICo configuration.

We have lot of blogs on the same.

If you have a specific question get back to us with error details/some screenshots.

>>>Also if i use FTP then should i use ip address of my machine ?

Before you use FTP, FTP service has to be enabled on Pi system and you should have authorization details.

>>>But when i pinged communication channel, i get error that file is either not available or cannot be read.

What is the relative path? Are you able to see that file via al11? That folder should be accessible  by <SID>adm(unix)/SAPService<SID>(windows) with sufficient authorization(770)