cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option for processing Single Cost Center/Profit Centers MDG7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on MDG7.0 SP2. I am not able to locate the change Or display single object (profit centers/cost centers). When I go to search optio , I do get the list of Controlling objects. But after that I do not see any option of processing a single object from that list.

I see only following buttons/links in search result screen.  I see option for Mass Change but no option for Single processing.

Can any one help if there is any action that needs to be done? We do have all authorizations in place. I am able to mass upload the data, create single entity, But no option for dip play Or Change the single object.

Thanks and Regards,

NB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you guideance Micheal.

I have created a customer incident on this.I'll update if there is any corrections that needs to be applied based on the feedback I get.

Thaks and Regards,

NB

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is Resolved. SAP released new note.

Issue was the controlling area was left aligned in our ECC syste, and MDG system was making it right aligned while searching for the records.

The code correction has resolved the issue.

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I am giving the screenshot below. In my case when In click on the link, system is taking me again to the search menu. I do not get any option to Disply Or Change the selected record.

When I select the profit center (say 11), It taks me to Search Profit center screen again.

Looks like after my initial load the records are not correctly stored in active area?

Thanks and Regards,

NB

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

in that case there's something wrong with the navigation to the OVP. Maybe you can perform a note search with buzzwords "navigate", "OVP", "navigation"?! Note on CA-MDG-AF-* as well as CA-MDG-APP-FIN could be relevant. If this does not help, I'd recommend a customer incident.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for your reply. But I had already checked and that link is not there in my case, even after I select a specific record from search list.

Based on your reply I did check the UI configuration in MDGIMG.

In that when I click on UI configuration from the list ( here I have taken example of Profit Center UI) , and try to display it I am getting error message that related customizing component does not exist. (MDGF_0G_PCTR_OVP)

I checked the Package USMDZ10 is already there in the system.

But here in Application configuration section The Configuration ID which I see for Profit Center UI is "MDGF_0G_OVP_PCTR".

Is this mismatch the cause Or if we missing on activating any specific services ?

Thanks and Regards,

NB

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

the link for navigation is usally displayed on the actual cost / profit center ID. It might be helpful if you could post a screenshot of your result list.

Best regards

Michael

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

usually the result list (the part you've skipped with your screenshot!) shows links to active records. Clicking on the record you navigate into the corresponding single processing UI. Then you can decide whether you're happy with displaying the data only, or you rather want to use one of the edit button to start changing the data.

Best regards

Michael