Error while disposing ReportClientDocument during postback
My web application is develop using the following:
- VS2013, most web pages uses a master page.
- CRforVS (13_0_14), use just to create a report document and preview result on developer machine. no reference of this assembly in my web.config.
- BOE 4.0, these objects I use to preview reports at runtime, below is a sample reference on my web.config file.
<add assembly="CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=14.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" /> etc
- Windows 7 32-bit developer machine
- All report documents are deployed in Crystal Report Server (BOE 4.0) and my web app access it without any issue.
I have experience 'Not anough memory' during peak hours, I have notice that the report object (ReportClientDocument) is not properly dispose.
This works fine to all pop-up report-pages that are not belong to master page.
Now using the same code I use on report pages belong to master page, it gives me an error (see below)
I notice that the value of "theForm.onsubmit" is null.
Hope you can give me a solution or other workaround to get out of this.