cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments in C4C - List / Report of all Attachments in C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to ask q Question about Attachments in C4C. We are facing the issue that Users can upload Attachments bigger than 10Mb - so let me say they upload a powerpoint presentation with 30MB to a Visit. The Problem is now when the User opens the Visit with this big Attachment a Dump is coming up or it takes really long that the Attachment in the Visit is shown on the frontend.

Now to my question:

a) Is there a way to prevent Users from uploading files bigger than x Mbyte?

b) Is there a way to find out (e.g. Report, List...) which Attachments are stored in C4C? (I dont mean the ones in the library - I mean the ones which are stored on an Object (e.g. Visit, Account, Survey...) incl. the File Detais (Name, Size...)? We want to use this information as a workarround to delete the big attachment from the Object in order to get rid of the slow performance and / or the Dump.

Thanks for your Feedback

Cheers Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar, do you have an expert on your side for my request? Thx Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, we don't currently offer any generic solution to limit the file size of attachment uploads, nor any report to display the file sizes at an object level.

Best regards,

Arthur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member Hi Arthur - thanks for the reply. Is this feature on the roadmap?

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We have not planned for this feature on the roadmap - however, we have definitely taken note of this requirement.

Best regards,

Arthur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, any suggestion on this question?

Thx

Michael