Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP easy access (not responding) while MIRO

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When we use the t-code MIRO ,on the top the screen getting ' SAP Easy Access (Not Responding ) & after 10 sec the income invoice screen will open without any errors. Its happening when the user runs MIRO, ME23N ,MIGO. Currently we are working on GUI 730 path level 14 which is the latest version avail in SMP.

Note : I didn't see this kind of behavior in QAS & DEV.

Please provide valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Chandu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd start by upgrading to SAPgui 7.40, since 7.30 is no longer supported. 7.40 patch level 4 is the latest, I think.

Steve.

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Yes. Are you believe SAP GUI 740 will solve my issue?

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since I don't have this problem, and never have, I can't say. I'm just making suggestions. The "not responding" message suggests a local issue on the specific PC rather than a server problem. You might also try simply re-installing the current SAPgui.

I have seen problems a little like this caused by SAPgui issues. If (if) this is a SAPgui issue, the first thing SAP will suggest you do is upgrade to a supported version and try again, so you might as well do that now. It might get the problem sorted quickly, but if not it will shorten the process of getting a solution from SAP.

Steve